Value & Product Enhancement Leader – 10211
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We are looking a Value & Product Enhancement Leader, for our Buenos Aires´Offices.
Primary focus of this role will be:
- Improvement in the market deliverables of RMO solutions.
- Support the Product Enhancement plans for those solutions (including product positioning and commercial materials)
- Develop a comprehensive plan identifying important factors to value the portfolio results and focus on highlighting strengths
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Drives efforts to detect and implement best demonstrated practices on presentations, workshops, etc within all COE pods and build playbooks that can be leveraged by any COE Analyst.
- Understands the client needs and decision making process to translate those into simple and powerful analyses with focus on client actionable recommendations or sales presentation.
- Provides support to the HUB Solution Leaders in order to improve the positioning and development of websites delivery
Success will require:
- Strong understanding of client’s needs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience working with RMO solutions to solve business issues
- Deep communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design solutions (both standard and non-standard) to answer client business issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, including resources allocation, across portfolio and countries
- Consultative Skills
- Team Player
- Team management experience
- Experience and ability to work remotely and virtually
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics, engineering, marketing, advertising
- Experience in Market Research
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and Statistics Softwares
- Excellent business English, both verbal and written
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time