Technical Account Manager – 15114
Gracenote – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Technical Account Manager
Customer Success | Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, and music metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our technology serves billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world. Our customers include innovators like Apple, Comcast, Google, Spotify, Amazon and Virgin Media, top consumer electronics and cable companies, as well as leading automotive manufacturers such as Ford and Toyota, throughout the US and the world. Simply put, Gracenote data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
We are presently looking for a Technical Account Manager to oversee the implementation of Gracenote solutions to our data customers, as well as provide day-to-day technical account management for named strategic customers across Latin America. These activities require working with internal cross-functional technical and product groups and external customer business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer engagements.
In this role you will be
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers.
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers.
- Managing communication in good and challenging project phases.
- The primary technical post-sales contact for key customers.
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues.
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including through use of the company’s online sales management tools.
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on Gracenote’s video product portfolio.
For this role we are looking for Individuals who have
●Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field.
- Five years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent- especially within the digital media technology, embedded technology and/or entertainment metadata space
- Must be trilingual: English, Portuguese, and Spanish languages
- Demonstrated leadership, communications, project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability in risk management and problem anticipation.
- Proficiency on working with structured data (including XML), Web-based API’s, Microsoft Office and collaboration tools.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Occasional travel to client sites, conventions, training locations, etc.
- Video and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage).
- International experience a plus, as is experience working with remote and dispersed international teams.
- Project Management background or PMP certification is a plus.
Our passion for TV, video and music is at the heart of everything we do. But, what really makes us tick is our people. From Emeryville to Tokyo and Queensbury to Argentina, we are building the team that’s going to disrupt the digital universe. This starts by creating a workplace where all things entertainment is celebrated and innovation can come from anyone, not just people with offices and fancy titles. Gracenote has the soul of a small company, with the stability of a global leader. Not to mention, the biggest data, and coolest technology. So if you are interested in being mission critical and on the leading edge of entertainment technology then please contact us today!
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time