Technology & Engineering
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for a C++ Developer to be part of the Nielsen Technology Connect team. Nielsen Technology is managing an application suite called CIP (Consumer Information Platform)
As primary role, you will be working as a senior C++ Developer to work on the RMS distributed processing engine requiring to deliver high quality and well-structured code and focusing on low memory and CPU footprints. You will be working in a small team and get directly involved in the DevOps, Architect and Engineering teams.
As secondary role, you will be strongly involved in the CIP software architecture and will be responsible to design and support offshore development teams across the world (EU, India, US, Canada, Latam).
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 3-5 years of C++ development experience
- Expertise on STL, Boost Libraries
- Experience on network stack
- Experience on multi-threading and low latency development
- Operational experience of Linux /RHEL
- Exposure to Cloud (Azure) and big data (Hadoop , Spark )
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Pro-active, result-oriented, rigorous, flexible with hands-on attitude
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- C++ patterns
- Agile : JIRA, Confluence
- Languages : Reasonable level on SQL, Java, Python
- Scripting : Unix shell script
- English : fluent
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:careers.nielsen.com