Client Service and Sales
Senior Business Development Manager, Consumer Insights – 44790
Client Services and Sales – Taiwan Taipei, Northern Taiwan
The incumbent will be responsible for the new business development for the Consumer Insights team, covering the Healthcare, non FMCG retailers and emerging industries in Taiwan market. This will be a sole contributor role, working closely with the Consumer Insights team on the on-boarding of new clients.
- Play a key role in the performance of the Nielsen CI Taiwan sales function and all that entails, including driving new business and assisting the Taiwan team to reach their targets
- Win new sales for Nielsen Connect on a regular basis, with a particular focus on larger annuity clients. Sales will be measurable monthly with targets set on a regular basis
- Act as the primary contacts for new prospects for target clients.
- Continuously develop a sales pipeline appropriate to achieve sales targets
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with major organisations and key individuals throughout Taiwan as appropriate to maintain and grow Nielsen CI's standing and credibility and to maximise Nielsen CI's market exposure, awareness, and sales potential. Utilise other key Nielsen staff in achieving this.
- Focus on sector-based sales growth by identifying areas of opportunity for Nielsen CI, working with region and country management in formulating a strategy relating to that sector, and then, once approved, playing a key role in implementing that strategy.
- Manage client contracts, reporting, and other paperwork as required by Nielsen CI and as otherwise appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or a related field
- Proven sales experience (3-5 years), prior experience in the FMCG/Retail/Manufacture/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry would be highly preferred
- Great passion for research and data analysis, prior experience in quantitative market research techniques/methodologies such as research proposal, questionnaire design and analysis etc. or related marketing analysis would be highly preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong client focus and proactiveness
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Taipei,Northern Taiwan