Senior Analyst – 48617
Analytics – Poland Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
SENIOR SALES ANALYST – WARSAW
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen’s Sales Operations team is the engine that powers our commercial organization. They manage our sales process, technological tools, analytics and reporting, enabling our sales teams to build our business efficiently and predictably. Our Sales Analysts oversee the data at the heart of it all, designing the dashboards and uncovering the insights that our leaders rely on to make strategic, data-driven decisions.
- Design and develop custom dashboards, client segmentations, white space analysis, and predictive models
- Provide Commercial teams with reports, insights, analyses and best practices to help improve sales and predict results
- Collaborate with senior leaders to ensure teams use the CRM platform and analytics tools and understand their value
- Provide guidance and governance to ensure sales analytics practices are consistent around the world
- Support long-term initiatives to improve data quality, tools and processes
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You love exploring data and finding the stories inside the numbers. You know there’s nothing better than a well-built dashboard, because it has the power to unlock invaluable insights and predict the future. But you have just as much fun helping others find insights in the data, too. Communicating clearly with people at all levels, both verbally and in writing, is another powerful tool that you’ve mastered. You’re a critical thinker who can find a solution to any problem.
- 2-4+ years of experience in an analytics, insights or finance role
- 2+ years of hand-on experience using a CRM or BI tool, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar
- Ability to confidently engage with senior business leaders
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Warsaw,Masovian Voivodeship
Secondary Locations: , , ,