Technology & Engineering
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer – UiPath
Passionate UiPath Developer to come onboard and expand his/her skill set and expiriance whilst working on large scale interesting projects.
- With process automation as a special focus, this role should demonstrate drive and support of growth through automation, innovative and continuous improvement, particularly through the use of RPA.
- The role requires clear understanding of RPA strategies and a strong sense of participation in reaching the ambitious targets that RPA is committed for.
- Leveraging technology to transform Nielsen into a more digital enterprise.
- Defining, designing and deploying RPA solutions, identifies RPA opportunities.
- Recommending, preparing and presenting RPA approach/strategy, with a focus on automation and an ability to quantify business benefits.
- Develops RPA prototypes and Proofs of Concept
- End to End process assessment for Automation feasibility
- Design automation solutions for existing business processes
- Create and maintain documentation related to projects
- Work with local teams in resolving any open issues during development of project.
- Provides support and train champions in local teams.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Think out of the box to identify work arounds and re-design processes.
Knowledge and Skills
- UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or WorkFusion RPA experience.
- Should have programming/software development background.
- Good understanding and experience using Technology (VB .NET, HTML, scripting language PowerShell, Visual Studio, Windows, Web Services), including the ability to Excel macros translate to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
- Excellent individual performer and team player.
- Positive versus change & innovation.
A self-motivated individual
Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. For more than 90 years Nielsen has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation,continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail and fast-moving consumer goods industries. An S&P 500 company, Nielsen has operations in over 100countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Serbia, Belgrade