Module and Process Expert – 53404
Operations – Romania Bucharest, Bucharest
Module and Process Expert – Bucharest, Romania
This role is accountable to lead multi-generational development with Technology/Engineering for modules within the Operations platform.
Responsible to support the definition and maintenance of the operational processes for all activities tied to the modules developed.
Responsible to provide in-depth Subject Matter Expertise linked to the tools and processes to all execution teams ensuring all deployments meet transformation metrics criteria.
Driving stakeholder engagement and communication across global and regional/local teams to proactively manage development and deployment timelines and mitigate against any slippages.
Single point of contact for all Technical and system related queries and concerns raised by the Delivery/Execution/Data Science/Center of Excellence teams during deployments as well as post BAU enhancements
– Support the multigenerational strategic roadmap and all solution lifecycle from design to successful deployment within the digital agenda of Input Operations organization to ensure business needs are met for transforming processes with the required functionality and productivity attainment.
– Facilitate the estimation process for new initiatives and change requests and monitor adherence to original timings for business commitments.
– Support the development effort from concept through requirements, build, testing and deployment by providing direction, prioritization and monitoring of progress at each phase to deliver on time, functional solutions to the business.
– Oversee development activities, capturing and managing requirements, providing training content and engaging with Training and UAT members as well as Business stakeholders and end-users.
– Act as a Single point of contact for global module engagement of specialized functions in support of Operations platform both within Input Operations and outside (Tech, DSci, Eng, PL).
– Support the creation/maintenance of global standards for operational processes tied to each module by defining and maintaining the operational standards and operational flows.
– Provide in-depth expertise on the future state operational processes and tools by continuously educating the execution/COE teams on the new ways of working with high adherence to the global SOPs
– Ensure all deployments meet Transformation Metrics and define action plans for those out of targets. Play an important role in Transformation through execution and deployment and Training.
– Ensure Local data validation and tool operational on the local environment completed properly and ensure results are 100% as expected.
– Work closely with Collection Strategy Lead & PM to ensure the detailed steps within the market level implementation plan are met.
– B.S. or B.A. in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field (or equivalent experience).
– 4+ years of project experience with large programs/initiatives or 4 years’ experience with Nielsen products/services/stakeholders or equivalent experience.
– Strong relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to work effectively with Nielsen associates and vendor staff.
– Ability to work across countries with different stakeholders.
– Deep technical knowledge in local operational processes and tools.
– Fluent in English.
– Ability to work through challenges and manage multiple high priority activities concurrently.
– Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to execute.
– Experience in market research data collection and/or technology a plus.
– Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
– Critical thinker, problem-solver, and operational focus.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bucharest,Bucharest
Secondary Locations: , , ,