JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – BRANDBANK, HOUTEN (NL)/ BRUSSELS (BE)
Nielsen Brandbank is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. With over two decades of experience in the FMCG industry, Nielsen Brandbank operates in over 16 countries, distributing over 50 million digital product assets from 7000+ global brands to 260+ retail and wholesale partners. As a world leader, we are ever-evolving to create, manage, distribute, optimise and measure product content across the FMCG industry, powering an enriched omnichannel shopping experience. For more information, visit www.brandbank.com.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As part of our continued growth across the Netherland and Belgian Markets, we are looking for world-class talent to help support our ever-growing number of associates, services and clients to be based in Houten and Brussels respectively.
As a member of the Nielsen Brandbank commercial organisation, you will need to be confident in building and maintaining client relationships with a portfolio of customers to make sure you identify opportunities to monetise existing services. Your client portfolio may consist of small to multinational brands/retailers that are active within the FMCG sector.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with your customers by contacting them on a frequent basis either over the telephone or face2face;
- Need to understand the services needs of your client to ensure we realise incremental growth;
- Plan, manage and negotiate contract renewals to ensure the growth of service;
- Work effectively with our customer support functions that will help you with the daily operational activities for your customers
- Create proposals, handle objections, collate forecast and manage pipeline
- Obtain feedback from customers regarding product improvements and new service opportunities and presenting this information back to business;
- Research customers, identify key aspects of their business we offer and win this as a new business.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- Experience within e-commerce and the FMCG sector;
- Gets a thrill from working with targets;
- Would like to grow within our company;
- Is a pro-active, a team player and able to apply good time management;
- Netherlands – native Dutch and business English;
- Belgium – French, Dutch and business English;
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Nielsen Brandbank will provide an energetic, trusted and pro-active working environment allowing you to learn the processes within a company, to network within the FMCG sector and to provide solutions for eCommerce purposes. Nielsen Brandbank is both the perfect start to a career FMCG and/or eCommerce or alternatively provide high performing individuals to impact real change into a fast-growing organisation.
Benefits to you:
- Training & development: After your onboarding, you will have an extensive training-on-the-job program. We also have training about our organisation to help familiarise with the Nielsen Brandbank business. Alternatively, if you want more, you can request training for your personal development leveraging multiple Nielsen global sites.
- Variety: you’ll work in an international organisation, with colleagues from all over the world. There is never a dull moment in our office
- Culture: We are an open and informal organisation. Our people are the greatest asset, and we look for like-minded, positive, and awesome people to join our team. We like to work hard, play hard, and bring the best of ourselves to our colleagues and our work every day.
Do you want to learn more about what we do at Nielsen Brandbank? Please watch this short video