Technology & Engineering
Digital Product Specialist, Lugano, Switzerland
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Reporting to the iMedia Product Manager for AdIntel International, the Ad Intel Product Specialist is part of the team responsible for overseeing the overall product strategy of the Ad Intel portfolio.
Responsibility for Program Product Owner activities within the agile framework, ranging from ownership of the program/product backlog (development prioritization) to oversight of the effective execution and measurement of return on investment. The appropriate candidate will be passionate about automation and savvy with the vast changing digital advertising landscape.
The AdIntel Product specialist has primary responsibility for the quality and efficiency of the product deliverables, existing and new, and a key strategic partner and subject matter expert for the business across transformational projects.
- Work with stakeholders & senior leadership to drive strategic developments, as well as oversees the quality & wellness of the existing product deliverables for the AdIntel businesses.
- Planning and project management of new product developments and improvements
- Identifying opportunities for process or tools optimization and aligning relevant stakeholders to drive forward.
- Liaison between the operational, technology and commercial arms of the business
- Accountable for the continuous quality of existing product deliverables
- Owns the business intake process for enhancements and support needed to keep products relevant in market/region
- Manages project plans associated with strategic developments & deployments including communicating status updates across teams and regional stakeholders
- Responsible for gathering requirements/ coordinating effort estimations / timeline estimates for new product developments
- Provide support and analysis in terms of organic growth and resourcing necessary to support it
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are excited about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments, you are eager to learn and self-develop while having a strong understanding of how our products work.
- Bachelor’ degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years industry experience (Media is a plus)
- Experience with large-scale projects
- Broad business acumen and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Experience in Operational Excellence and Business Process Improvement
- Strong experience in the best practices associated with generating high quality market research data
- Proven experience of execution on strategic and financial objectives within a large organization.
- Proven leadership and communication skills in multicultural environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a cross functional matrix organization.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:careers.nielsen.com