Data Science Executive – 35184
Data Science – Thailand Bangkok, Central Thailand
Nielsen provides clients with the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy. Nielsen measures markets, media, and consumer behavior across industries on a global scale. We transform raw data into strategic insights and tailor-made recommendations. We analyze and advise on complex sales and marketing issues for winning business decisions.
Data Science is at the core of Nielsen’s business. Our researchers come from diverse disciplines, and they drive innovation, new product ideation, experimental design and testing, complex analysis and delivery of data insights.
Autonomously contributes to analyses that resolve specific client concerns; serves as the liaison between the commercial team, quality assurance, operations, engineering, and Data Science teams with regards to internal and external client projects. Works cross team to provide a professional, clear response on all client queries.
- Meet with clients to understand business needs and offer innovative solutions driven through state of the art methodologies in Data Science
- Provide data-driven insights to help clients make the right business decisions
- Analyze quality metrics, consumer products, user behavior, advertisers, and publishers to improve products
- Work with product leadership, and app development teams.
- Work with operations teams and business stakeholders to define and communicate key insights.
- Create reference materials and FAQs (slides and PDFs) to address Data Science methodological questions and/or frequently asked questions.
- Professionals with degrees in Maths, Data Science, Statistics, Economics or related fields involving statistical analysis of large data sets
- 0-3 years of experience in market research or relevant field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Problem-Solving, Analytical and technical skills
- Ability to effectively convey complex concepts to non-experts
- Good collaborative and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Familiar with programming languages such as Python/R and knowledgeable with databases like Oracle (SQL) & contemporary data processing engines
Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. For more than 90 years Nielsen has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation,continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail and fast-moving consumer goods industries. An S&P 500 company, Nielsen has operations in over 100countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok,Central Thailand
Secondary Locations: , , ,