Data Processing Specialist
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen you like to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
● Be contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams. To be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
● Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
● Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive convergence of processes and tools.
● Providing accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices
● Working across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
● Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
● Bachelor of Science/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems or IT equivalent degree with minimum 1- 2 year experience in operational areas
● Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
● Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
● Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
● Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency