Customer Experience Executive (6 month F – 36282
We are one of the world’s most trusted providers of digital product content for ecommerce sites, mobile shopping aps and virtual merchandising applications.
With 20 years’ experience in ecommerce content, Nielsen Brandbank maximises the impact of online products, while minimising the cost and effort to retailers and suppliers. We create high quality content that fuels ecommerce success for our customers, while creating a rich online shopping experience.
Made up of people who don’t settle for second best, Nielsen Brandbank prides itself on being an innovative thought leader with high employee and customer satisfaction.
Brandbank has a friendly, fast-paced environment. When you work with us, you’ll be part of a supportive and ambitious team; a great setting for developing your skills and getting involved in exciting new projects. We’re a sociable bunch with regular get-togethers and team-building days.
As Customer Experience Executive, you will be responsible for a portfolio of supplier accounts with overall responsibility for service delivery across this portfolio. You will be responsible for achieving Quarterly Customer Satisfaction targets, as well as ensuring key business metrics around timeliness, quality and coverage are maintained effectively.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Responsible for delivering first class service levels across your supplier portfolio; dealing with multiple stakeholders within your customer base to ensure they are getting full value from the Nielsen Brandbank service
- Responding to queries, both internal and external, within agreed business SLAs. These will be across telephone, email or online communication channels
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the core Nielsen Brandbank service, as well as any additional “value – add” services, to ensure you are able to service them effectively, track customer usage against allowance, and answer any queries that your customer base might raise. This includes, but is not limited to; Product Library, Business Operational Processes, Retailer Requested Products, Integration Solutions, eCommerce Insights, Merchandising Exchange
- Providing support and training to your customer base to ensure they are working with Nielsen Brandbank in a mutually beneficial manner
- Scheduling product deliveries around our workflow capacity, dealing with operational queries and generally supporting our operations team to ensure we deliver a good level of service in all instances
- Building a rapport with your supplier base, frequently contacting them to understand their service requirements and identify potential areas where Nielsen Brandbank can further support their business objectives. This will support both revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Working with your Account Manager counterpart to develop Account Development Plans; creating customer – specific objectives to improve service delivery and customer perception of the Nielsen Brandbank service
- Regular reporting according to customer & business needs. This includes, but is not limited to; product status reports, performance against business metrics at supplier level, usage of our service over a time period
- Identifying key stakeholders within your portfolio of supplier accounts, in order to increase engagement and generate revenue opportunities for the Account Management team
- Identifying business improvement areas to support continual service improvement for your customer base, and working with relevant functions within the Nielsen Brandbank business to ensure these are implemented
To succeed in this role you will ideally need:
- Experience in a Customer Service role, ideally in a Business to Business environment
- Demonstrable ability to perform against multiple business KPIs, particularly inclusive of Customer Satisfaction / Voice of the Customer measures
- Proven ability to develop customer engagement in a product and / or service
- Able to think critically and identify process improvement areas across multiple business functions
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a diverse team, in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised, driven, with good time management skills and a logical approach,
- Able to prioritise workload, and excellent attention to detail.
- General interest in FMCG and specifically the eCommerce industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong presentation skills and the ability to network effectively.
- Professionally presented, articulate and a confident communicator at all levels
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
In the UK, we have won several awards including:
2018 Norfolk Business Awards – Large Business – Finalist
2018 Oxfordshire Business Awards – Employer of the Year – Finalist
2017 Oxfordshire Apprenticeships – Apprenticeship Award – Winner
2017 Apprenticeships National Awards – Large Employer of the Year – Regional Highly Commended
2018 Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers – # 19
2016 Times Top 100 – One to Watch
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Norwich,East