Analyst, Global Client Delivery – 44699
Analytics – Taiwan Taipei, Northern Taiwan
Our services provide continuous tracking of product sales to consumers, based on information gathered at the retail point-of-sale.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles
- Cowork with team in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Cowork with team to support sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness
- Strong client focus and proactiveness
- Very good influencing, persuading and project management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills in English
- Effective client management skills
- Good people management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Taipei,Northern Taiwan